Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happening News...

Hi, sorry I haven't posted in a few weeks. Benny [my husband] got so sick on Feb. 18th, that I took him to the hospital emergency room. He almost didn't make it, had to have emergency surgery and today, still in the hospital, but doing so much better. So many people were praying for him that God did what He does best. I have been so busy going back and forth to the hospital that I have not had time to play with my new carts. Did end up getting Batman and Superman, just not sure how I want to use them yet. There is just too much going on in my head right now.
I did finally see one of my older grandson's [he just turned 21] on Saturday and gave him the scrapbook I had made for him a couple of years ago, and he was really touched and told me that he would keep it forever. Made me feel pretty good. Almost done with the 18 year olds and have started 2 more [10 grandkids in all]. But there is no excuse because I believe that I have all the carts out...dred the 20+ I here are coming out this year...UGH!!! LOL

Thanks for checking out my blog.

3 comments:

2 Ducky said...

Family first! Glad he is doing better. Will keep you in our prayers. Look forward to seeing your creations when you catch back up. Take care.

Audrey Frelx said...

Glad to see you back, but make sure you're taking good care of hubby. My thoughts and prayers are extended to you and your family for things to brighten up soon! I hope it'll help a bit to know that you were missed and thought of. As a matter of fact, "when' you have a chance, please drop by my blog to pick up a blog award I have waiting for you. I love visiting you and your work has given me inspiration -- so, thank you!

Take care, and I'm so glad you saw your grandson and had a chance to give him the scrapbook. Take care, and I'll be back soon to check in on you and the hubby!

Audrey - http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So glad to hear your husband is doing better. Yes, family comes first!!!

Glad to see you are getting back to normal ~ whatever that is for you!!

Your grandson sounds like a neat kid!!!