Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy April!

Well....where did March go? It seems the older one gets [me, lol] the days and months fly by. So, I thought that I would put myself on a mission. For those that know me, I am someone who 'wants' to always organize their scrapbooking space..can't tell you how many times I have started and never finished. But I keep finding new tools/goodies that I have bought and 'misplaced', for lack of the word 'lost.' Well, we have one of our grandson's staying with us for a while and his girlfriend loves to organize, so I am enticing her to help me by helping her to make a couple of scrapbooks. All she has to bring are the pictures, I have all the rest and then some. So I am hoping that it will help me to get my rear in gear and start finishing some of the projects that are half done. So b4 too long, I will post some pictures, and show a few finished projects....thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Can't wait to see the pics and good luck with the organization task.

flowerdisco said...

GINNEY....LOVE YOUR PEGBOARD :) and welcome to my blog.

DtsArt said...

what a great idea the peg board is.